Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Healthier Lifestyle

I was just looking online and reading about living a healthy lifestyle. I love the idea of being healthy. I love the idea of working out and eating right. I do not love actually doing it. I am actually a fairly lazy person, I always have been. I have never had the internal motivation to "be the best I can be." I am fairly satisfied with being a slightly above average version of myself. The problem is, I am very curious about how great I could actually be. I just don't want to do the work. In the article I was reading it said that a healthy lifestyle was determined by 4 factors. Not smoking, Exercise, Weight management, and Diet. I am actually only just now completing one of these items by quitting smoking. I quit smoking on October 13. So far so good, I have had the occasional puff or two since then, but not everyday, or even every week and haven't bought any since that day. So now that I have one down, I guess I should move on to another. Hmmmmm, I think I will try to focus on exercise. I really think that I would be happier if I moved my ass a little more. Gabe is going to be running more and more and keeping up with him is going to be a necessity. Alright cyberspace, I am going to move my ass at least 20 min 3X a week. Considering no one reads this blog that I know of, I am not to concerned about this commitment, however I promise to keep my little piece of the internet updated. Wish me motivation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment